"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Monday, December 31, 2012

Health, Prosperity, and Generosity...

The year is coming to an imminent close, and I would be remiss if I did not blog about the one blessing that I have prayed for all year long. As such, first and foremost, I thank God for watching over me, my family and friends, and for always providing me the answers, when I ask. Second, I thank God for allowing my mother's cancer to be in remission! After several years of this horrific disease ravaging my mom's body, I am proud to say that mom's cancer is in remission. My mom is the strongest woman in the world, and I love her dearly, but her faith, family, graciousness, and medical team are to be commended during the challenging times that we endured. I am so happy she and my dad can celebrate the New Year's Day with family and friends, and I know that but for the grace of God, my "Fatty" is back...XoXoXo

Always remember: "The bad, can make us all better. Good, better, best, never let it rest until your good is better, and your better is the best!!!" Happy New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment