"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelry-Sneak Peak!!!


OMG! My fellow MBA'er is putting her degree to beneficial use. The entrepreneur extraordinaire...Melissa Durham, has started her own business, and I got a sneak peak this past weekend at the launching of her "Jewelrylicious Jewelry Show." Melissa asked me to model the Traci Lynn brand, and I fell in love with the above 'vintage pieces'. Needless to say, I am the proud owner of the classic beauties.

Ladies check out this stunning jewelry and be the envy at every holiday party this season. Gentlemen if searching for a gift for that special person then look no further, but do not take my word for it, check it out for yourself! Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, Traci Lynn's jewelry, and Melissa can make it happen!




I was pleased to help a fellow grad mate out at her  launch party!
All the best... Melissa D.!


2 comments:

  1. Quite attractive neckace! How do you think how much it can cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love pearls! Diamonds are nice too, but diamonds are meant to be worn later in life (just my opinion). -:)

      Delete