"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Gov. Chris Chistie blasts Congress for inaction on Hurricane Sandy aid


THIS IS DISGRACEFUL! WHEN IS THE EAST COAST GOING TO RECEIVE RELIEF FUNDING? IT'S SAD TO SAY, BUT CONGRESS IS DOWN TO FRIENDS AND FAMILIES AS FAR AS SUPPORT  IN THE COUNTRY... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment