"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Saturday, June 18, 2011

80's pop sensation..."The Go-Go's", still got it!

Female punk/rock group..."The Go-Go's"!
Summer is officially hear once you attend "Ravinia Fest" in Highland Park's, north shore area! Whether you have a front-row seat on the lawn, or you're dancing down the pavilion aisles, Ravinia Fest' in (Highland Park/Chicago) is a blast! Last night, I traveled down memory lane by attending Ravinia, and watching the B52's open for the Go' Go's. I was not disappointed, and I remember listening to the B52's, and the Go's Go's when I was in high school. The 1980's female punk pop-rock group, "The Go-Go's," hit the stage with Belinda Carlisle and cast jamming their hit singles. I remember this group was the first female punk/rock group to have a number 1 hit. Wow! What an accomplishment.

Check out the Go's Go's hit "vacation video," and enjoy traveling down the 80's era when fun was fun...I ask the question, "What time in your life was "fun, simply fun"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLXlwKbLjDM

No comments:

Post a Comment