"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Martin/Zimmerman Case: Not black or white!

Once again, I am late to the blogsphere about the Trayvon Martin, and George Zimmerman case out of Sanford, Florida. However, I wanted to understand the case so that I could honestly express a fair opinion because the media will try to portray this case about race, but honestly, it is about JUSTICE. The fact that Mr. Martin was black, and George Zimmerman is white, is irrelevant. The reason that a civilized society has laws is to protect the innocent (black, white, brown, yellow, male, female, young, old etc.,)!

Cool heads must prevail and three things must happen:

1. Mr. Zimmerman, do the right thing and voluntarily turn yourself in to the authorities! It is unfair to allow this case to be tried in the media. Not to mention, a young man has been murdered (right or wrong) he is dead, and his parents, like so many other parents in the country are looking for the truth, justice and closure.

2. Sanford Police department, do the right thing (without further bias/cover up) and HONESTLY do your job that you have been sworn to do for the good of the community!

3. Cool heads must prevail! Let the power's that be continue the investigation. We do not need people with separate agendas botching up the investigation! We need truth, cooperation, a review of the existing "Stand your Ground Law," and closure. Closure is a funny word because unfortunately, there will never be closure for the families involved in this tragic case...

I'm just saying...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment