"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Monday, August 29, 2011

Chicago Band Rocks Ravinia!

1970's 'Chicago' the band!

I attended one of Ravinia Festival's last shows this summer featuring Chicago, the band, and the band's performance was exceptional! In fact, as I sat in the Pavilion enjoying the concert with a friend, I could not help but think how Chicago the band reminded me of "Earth Wind & Fire"...(quite talented). Conversely, the 1970's band was in great shape, and gave the audience 2 hours of pure joy. Chicago Band Trivia: * "Chicago is the first American band to chart a top 40 album in five decades."

Check out Chicago at (www.chicagotheband.com), and look for the October release of their Christmas album/songs. In addition, check out the groups' website, and help the group as they partner with the Breast Cancer Foundation to eradicate the horrible disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment