"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Saturday, December 22, 2012

January 10, 2013...Watch "SCANDAL"


Okay, if Shonda Rhimes; Writer, producer, director, and creator of "Grey's Anatomy" is working on a project...I'm watching! Slow curtain up, and in comes actors Kerry Washington (Olivia, Crisis Manager) and Tony Goldwyn (Fitz, Mr. President) with on-screen authenticity, passion, chemistry, and hotness, and you have a hit TV show..."SCANDAL."

Season 3 premiere of "SCANDAL" on ABC begins Thursday, January 10, 2013...Watch fluidity and complexity in motion. It is smart TV... Check out this hot scene from season 1 Olivia & Fitz...SCANDAL


I'm a huge fan of "Olivia, Fitz & Mellie" and the entire cast
I cannot wait to see them in action on ABC in January 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment