"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Timeline Of Mass Shootings In The US Since Columbine

A Timeline Of Mass Shootings In The US Since Columbine: On Friday morning, 27 people were reportedly shot and killed at Sandy Hook elementary school in Newtown, CT. According to sources, 18 of these casualties were children. This is the second mass shooting in the US this week, after a gunman opened fire in an Oregon shopping mall on Tuesday, killing 2. ABC News reports [...]/p

*Missing from the article: All the Chicago shootings, Brookfield, Wisconsin shooting, Tinley Park, Illinois shooting, and I am sure if we dig a little further, we will be able to list more. That said, it is time to act America! I am sick and tired of having to watch the news (or should I say, the views), sensationalize for ratings the tragic stories of massacre shootings in the country. Conversely, three days after my "mental illness" post, another senseless massacre takes place.  If we are to have an honest discussion on the topic of mass shootings, it cannot only be about GUNS...we have to discuss "MENTAL ILLNESS" too!!! More to the point, "enough discussion, it is time for sane individuals to ban together and ACT!!!"
My prayer's go out to the families of the tragic stories above.  America, what say you on the repeatedly guns & mental illness tragedies, and what action will we take as the result of the above massacres? I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment