"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Friday, December 14, 2012

Does loyalty matter?

Susan E. Rice, United States Ambassador..."Got sucker punched!"
The one thing that I can say about President George W. Bush's leadership style, "President Bush would have fought for Condoleezza Rice, had she have been in the Susan Rice's predicament." Case in point, after 911 there were rumblings that Condoleezza Rice, then National Security Advisor, dropped the ball. As such, the rumblings subsided because President Bush is loyal to his people, and he made sure that Ms. Rice's qualifications, integrity, and commitment to the country did not suffer from a smear campaign in the media, or from the opposition party. Therefore, in my opinion, I think it is shameful to see Susan Rice used as the scape goat for the Benghazi tragedy, and further shameful to see President Obama, his administration,  and the democrats lack of defense for Susan Rice; leaving the UN Ambassador out to dry in 120 degree weather without cover! In doing so, Ms. Rice withdraws her hat from the Secretary of State position, leaves with her tail between her legs, and the G.O.P./cynics win the battle. Conversely, it is quite clear that the current administration has no loyalty for its people, which makes one think, "will you have loyalty for the people who voted you into office Mr. President?" Who is next to be thrown under the bus? I'm just saying, loyalty does matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment