"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Saturday, November 10, 2012

You have to "Believe to Retrieve"

A message to the Northeast citizens, and for American's to open their hearts & wallets : During the past year, what appear to be tragedy, turns out to be a blessing in disguise and provide the opportunity to recommit to "faith."  In fact, oftentimes it takes trials and tribulations to reaffirm what one already is aware of, and that is, "You have to Believe to Retrieve." Retrieve the blessings that will enable everyone to be open, honest, humble, and generous. As such, when things appear catastrophic (Northeast brothers and sisters) take a deep breath and lean on your faith; even if you think the time is now, but it happens later, know that your 'God' makes no mistakes and works on his time schedule. Keep the faith, and make no mistake, help is on the way; if you believe...

My thoughts and prayer's be with you, and know that the words above are from experience...Keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment