"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Thursday, November 8, 2012

"What 's happened to the party of Lincoln?"

Young people, Latinos, Blacks, Women, Asians, and the Gay community, have re elected President Obama for another "4 More Years."  In doing so, prior to the President's victory lap, he confidently stated in his re election speech, "Americans are greater than their individual ambitions." So true; Mr. President! However, now that the political punditry has begun on why Governor Romney lost the race, the bigger question that Americans are asking "What's happened to the party of Lincoln; "After all, President Abraham Lincoln was famous for negotiating with "A Team of Rivals." Nonetheless, the Republican party appears to lack inclusiveness, honesty, and the capability of articulating a clear and positive vision for the nation. My advice,  "You might want to ask Congressman Ron Paul how he was able to energize so many "NEW" follower's in his campaign. Last, DO NOT listen to your mean spirited, hate mongering factions within your party, and always remember that civility trumps hate." I'm just saying...

"The big winner is DEMOCRACY because money cannot buy elections in the 21st century!"

No comments:

Post a Comment