"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bienvenus! CineMoi...

For those interested in film, fashion, and quality programming, you have to check out "CineMoi." I have previewed so many classic films (and I love the classics e.g., TCM channel), but more profound, if you are sick and tired of the "dummy-down" programs out there e.g., "Reality TV," then I know you will appreciate this "sexy" channel. In addition, it is a global channel that features wonderful new talent (Independent films/Foreign films), talented artists, and a plethora of informative and artistic masterpieces that allow one to sit back and enjoy "smart programming." If you are a "free thinking, creative individual," and enjoy vintage cinema, and thought provoking films with depth, check out the latest press release for more information:

"I am a huge fan of CineMoi". Merci! I have found a new home (Ch. 259) Direct TV...

No comments:

Post a Comment