"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane 'Sandy' devastates the East Coast!

The aftermath of Hurricane Sandy has all eyes on the Northeast, and let's hope that FEMA, the media, and all parties involved in assisting our fellow citizens have learned from Hurricane Katrina. First and foremost, if people are displaced, for whatever reason, please, please, do not call them "REFUGEES!" Many people (I, included) were quite disgusted to turn on the television, only to hear American citizens from New Orleans, being called refugees; what an appalling affront. It was disgraceful! Last, Hurricane Sandy is a devastating hurricane, and unlike the behavior in the media displayed seven years ago, let us hope that we have learned that WORDS and ACTIONS matter; particularly since we are talking about the lives of millions, and millions of people! Patience and professionalism, compassion, honesty, and humility are required in times of crisis. I'm just saying...

"One hopes for the best, but prepares for the worst. Please God, protect the United States and ALL the citizens"...

No comments:

Post a Comment