"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Monday, December 3, 2012

J'ai tout simplement adorer l'Europe!

My visit to "Le Louvre" in Paris was  Si Magique'! 
I simply adore Europe! I recently completed the study abroad program for graduate school, and the experience was life changing. In fact, I think I have found my new home-away-from-home, and I look forward to re-visiting London, Paris, and Italy, Spring 2013. The culture, people, food & wines, shopping, and companies that I visited was quite impressive. I also had the wonderful opportunity to meet a group of fellow grad students that I consider "life-time friends" because of our study abroad experience. As such, I am looking forward to continuing correspondence with all the people that I met. As for the sites, I especially enjoyed touring Big Ben, The London Tower, Lloyd's of London, Le Louvre, The Eiffel Tower, Versailles, Champs Elysee's, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Westminster Abbey. The list of museums are a spectacular site to see, as is riding the Euro Star high-speed rail from London to Paris at 186 miles per hour. To be sure, the history is fluid and like something out of a story book. I recommend traveling to other countries in the world because it provides an experience that only one can imagine. To be sure, my experience to Europe for the first time was life changing, and I cannot wait to visit Europe again next year. Thank you so much Keller Graduate School of Management for selecting me as one of the graduate students to represent the "Study Abroad Program" in 2012! The experience was a once in a life time opportunity that I will forever remember. Check out my FB memories (http://www.facebook.com/studyabroadNov2012)

Louie, a fellow grad student and I, at "Le Louvre"...

No comments:

Post a Comment