"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Musical Legend Dies...

Throughout life, one often remembers the legacy of a musician by the universal language he or she leaves the world. As such, we will remember composer/pianist, Dave Brubeck for his jazz musical talent and social activism. Mr. Brubeck, well known for selling a million copies of the famous "Take Five" single, and for being the first Caucasian to sit in and play with an all black band, dies a day before his 92 birthday. In doing so, since music is a universal language, Mr. Brubeck, and his jazz quartet band has broken numerous musical and social barriers. RIP, sweet prince...perhaps you, Louis, and Coltrane can rock the heavenly house tonight; and that would be one time I would love to be a fly on the wall. -:)

Take a listen to one of jazz music's greatest legends:  http://youtu.be/faJE92phKzI

No comments:

Post a Comment