"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Saturday, October 20, 2012

The sweetest news on "Sweetest Day"

Today is Sweetest Day, and the "Sweetest" news that I have received is that my mom is home. After months of being hospitalized, physical therapy, and lots of prayers, my mom is finally home where she belongs! I spoke to my dad, and I could hear the joy in his voice. The joy of finally having his "life mate" back home amongst her family, photos, flowers and all the things that we sometime take for granted. I spoke to my mom, and like the typical mom, she inquired about what was going on in my life. She wanted to know if I were preparing for my European trip, she asked about the weather in Chicago, and more important, she asked if I were getting ready for the holiday season, as she knows that Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter are my favorite holidays. 

As such, for those of you that take life for granted, always remember this glorious prayer that mom reminded me of today, Psalm 41:3 "The LORD sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness." As usual, you are correct again mommy!   Luv you Fatty... 
God is good. Thanks mom and dad for being  YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment