"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Friday, October 19, 2012

Ethel Kennedy, RFK's Rock...

I watched the HBO documentary of Ethel Kennedy, directed, produced, and narrated by Ethel and Senator, Robert F. Kennedy's youngest daughter, Rory Kennedy. The well known Kennedy legacy, a story of courage, dignity, tragedy, charisma, and of course Camelot, rarely tell the story of the women behind the powerful Kennedy men; Ethel Kennedy is one of the fascinating women that I attribute to Robert F. Kennedy's success. In fact, news flash, "Anyone that can raise eleven children with a continuous smile on her face, deserves respect and admiration!" I have a tremendous amount of respect for Ethel Kennedy (and the Kennedy women in general) because under the microscope of the world, as tragedies unfold before staring eyes; Ethel's poise, grace, and character brightly shine. The 1960s in the United States were contentious times in the history of the country, so the documentary was a great history lesson to view, and I have even more respect for Ethel and the Kennedy family.

Great job Rory! A beautiful, thoughtful documentary of your mother (family) which demonstrates the power of family, love, legacy, American history, and courage. Further, no violence can erase the fact that your family will always be respected and admired for courage and tenaciousness.


FYI: Growing up, there were four elite photo's hanging on my parents wall, "Jesus, JFK, RFK, and Martin Luther King." I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment