"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Steve Jobs: The Ultimate CEO


A fascinating global leader...Steve Jobs (CEO/Apple)

Steve Jobs was at the forefront of Apple's vision since 1997. As a result, Apple is the second-most valuable public company in the world, after Exxon Mobile. In fact, Jobs, the co-founder of Apple in (1987), made everyone around him better because of his vision, passion, inspiration, and the intellectual capacity to turn a failure into a success. A genius in the technology sector, Steve Jobs is set to resign because of his inability to continue as CEO.

If you have been living under a rock since the technology boom, take a look at Mr. Jobs REMARKABLE career over the years! http://www.forbes.com/sites/mobiledia/2011/08/25/steve-jobs-legacy-to-continue-to-shape-tech/



No comments:

Post a Comment