"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Real Leader's in America...Mayor's & Governor's

Hurricane Irene, 2011'
Thanks to Mother Nature’s Hurricane Irene, all the national, and cable channels are interviewing the "REAL" leaders in the country, Mayor and Governor's. Case and point: The Mayor's and Governor's have shown extraordinary resilience, sound judgment, and LEADERSHIP during the crisis, and one wishes we could have witnessed the same courageous leadership in Congress during the debt ceiling, "man-made" crisis a couple of weeks ago. I ask the question: "Should we elect a Mayor, Governor, or continue to elect the status quo politicians in the next election?" You be the judge in 2012.

Side note: Thank goodness for C-Span when there is a crisis in the country. The coverage of Hurricane Irene on the national, local and cable channels have been like watching a "Three Stooges" marathon. Perhaps the cable channels could learn a lot from C-Span if only they could take time away from chasing ratings! In fact, will the "REAL LEADER's & JOURNALIST'S" please stand up? If only the cable channels could focus on content and quality reporting instead of sensationalizing a crisis, they just might get the same amount of respect as C-Span.

I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment