"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Friday, January 10, 2014

"True Love"


"True Love"
A poem dedicated to my parents...

"True love" is enduring and everlasting; it is unconditional, unwavering, and flinches not. It is an understanding and a selfless trait that only coexists among "True lovers." Sometimes a sacrifice shared by a soul mate, but always a genuine appreciation shared by both. Yes, live your life with passion and vigor, and make sure you choose the best lover to share your life because...

"True love" excepts the positive flow of energy handed down by the "Karma Gods" like meeting a new love in another country, different background and culture, unexpected to be sure, but "nothing incredible is impossible" because...

"True love” is poetry in motion. It is "when you work to live, not live to work." It is when you meet someone and feel as though you have known them forever. You finish each other's sentence, and it feels natural with no inhibitions, no stress and worry, patience, and love for one another. The relationship is not forced or pretentious, like trying to put a circle in a square- "it is not quite the right fit." There is not a loss of words, and both lovers can always be themselves where each appreciates and respects the other. It is a club where wisdom and graciousness need only apply-as each member is envied by non members.

"True love" allows emotions to fuel enthusiasm, and inner restlessness to disappear as that mystical, magical, 'special one' craves for your attention, and he or she is anxious to share the good news with family, friends, and colleagues. Careful though, ONLY share-- with those who care!   And make love until your hearts beat as one as you travel down the glorious road of bliss and peacefulness. My friend’s, harness the thought like a "May Day" in springtime or envision

"True love" as a cold glass of lemonade on a hot and humid summer day in the sexy cities of New Orleans, New York, or Paris...thirsty anyone???

"True love" is the end of the story where the couple live happily ever after; proudly and responsibly with dignity and honor protecting the realm. Hence, a treasured gift passed down from God, where no man or woman has to settle for less, when he or she is ensured the best. However, there is one exception...you have to believe! You must have faith to experience all of the above. In fact, this is the intersection where passion and "True love" encounters what most will never experience, and some will only read about like a "Fifty Shades of Grey novel."

And that is what "true love" means to me as I patiently await my turn. One can only dream the dream that my parents experienced for 58 years...

Written and Narrated By Eunece V. Franklin (10/28/2013)





No comments:

Post a Comment