"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Friday, February 8, 2013

Do Not Stop Dreaming...

In three, weeks, February 26, 2013 to be exact, I will complete my public administration capstone for graduate school. After two, years and a total of four years if you count the attainment of my MBA in June 2011, I am finally ready with full armor on to pursue my dream career. However, not to get ahead of myself because I am currently too busy writing papers, preparing oral presentations, and reading to enjoy the thrill of finally completing my higher-educational journey; I must keep my eye on the prize. So, I digress, but I cannot help but think back to the time when my initial thirst for knowledge to attain a graduate degree was overwhelming, and sometimes I would feel apprehensive. Well, look at me now! I am about to achieve my second masters degree in four years, and yes, the achievement is a monumental one, but I will always remember the hard work, dedication, and sacrifices that I had to endure in the process. I will cherish this experience for a life time, and tell anyone that will listen "dreams do come true--as long as you believe." In fact, never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that the journey to transition out of one career into another career would lead me down a path of sheer fulfillment.
I write this story for all the people in a similar predicament to say, "Do not give up because winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you do not quit, you will win." Moreover, do not forget to reward your accomplishments. I look forward to rewarding my educational deeds with a trip to "Back to Europe." Yes, I fell in love with Europe after the study abroad trip a couple of months ago so to satisfy my craving, I am looking into a 21-day destination trip to London, Paris, Rome, Venice, and Barcelona, Spain. Wow! Okay, I need school to be over immediately. -:)

No comments:

Post a Comment