"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

My 81 year-old Dad! Doesn't he look awesome?
This Sunday is Father's Day, and I, like other's, think my dad is the most amazing father alive. As such, I will call to wish my dad a happy Father's Day, but I will celebrate mother's and father's day next month in person (4th of July holiday). What makes my dad amazing? My dad is amazing because he has integrity, loyalty, loves my mom, loves his kids including the (grand and great kids), and loves his siblings. My dad is the one person that I know I can always count on. His patience and advice to me throughout the years have been valuable lessons, which he always led by example, and I will cherish his wisdom forever. In fact, my dad was always appreciative on Father's Day-even though he would receive "identical" ties from his kids (lol).

I love you dad because you are an honorable man, and a TRUE FATHER, in every since of the word! :) I ask the question: "How will you celebrate Father's Day?"

No comments:

Post a Comment