"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Baby-Boomer's, "Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!"


Baby-Boomer's enjoy security



The entitlement group, also known as the ‘baby-boomer professionals is an aging, well-educated, fully vested group of individuals, with expensive tastes on a shoe string budget. As such, they have money, work experience, work ethic, and superior training and more influential, time to devote to the success of a small business. Therefore, undoubtedly this group will be a strong ‘target group’ for all the up and coming small-business owners. Subsequently, the following criteria are essential in doing business with this upper class of a group: excellent customer service, fair pricing, knowledgeable and an expert in the industry, and high tech marketing campaigns. In addition, worth noting, these individuals revel in the joy of challenging a salesperson to strive and work for their business. Moreover, “if you want to earn his or her hard-earned money, you had better been prepared.” After all, they have spent their entire working lives in making money (from customers), and understand the dynamics of sound business, and unethical business. This group of boomer's only requests the uncomplicated pleasures and it all begins with exceptional customer service. Studies suggest an uptick in baby boomer’s from the range of (1946-1964), which represent 75 million people in the United States. A spoiled group, to be sure, which feels superior in requesting uncomplicated pleasures of service, knowledge, fair pricing, and a well-trained staff to cater to their every whim. I ask the question: “is not this the next big wave for the 21st century? Furthermore, can my MBA help me in working with diverse groups of people, like the baby-boomer?” The answer is ABSOLUTELY!

Check out the site below to learn just how much change is healthy for America. Moreover, stay grounded, and immersed and customize a way to do business with the entitled ones. In fact, with any chance your business will have a constant, diverse group of people that will govern the buying and selling in the country for decades.







No comments:

Post a Comment