"winning is a matter of endurance. As long as you don't quit, you'll win!"

Search This Blog


Welcome to My Journey, I am Eunece V. Franklin, and this is "A Day in the Life of." I started my journey by "blogging" about my MBA pursuit (with an emphasis in Marketing). However, I have achieved that goal, and now invite you to follow me on my career journey. I am quite excited about the various opportunities that exist, and I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends, for their unwavering support. I invite you to follow me on this adventure as I continue to nourish my intellectual curiosity and open the doors for you to sneak a peek in, "A Day in the Life."




Eunece V. Franklin, CEO& Principal...

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC

Connect-A-Preneur, LLC
"You Decide, WE Inspire, Connect, and Deliver!"

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Who Say's You Can't Teach An Old Dog, New Tricks?

I got through my statistics class!
I did well on my final exam in my statistics class! Initially, one worries, but hard work, preparation, and confidence in my testing abilities ensured I would answer the questions to the best of my abilities. In fact, I only missed two questions and received a total of 92.59 out of 100! Conversely, for the past 6 weeks, all I can remember thinking was, "I cannot wait to finish this class. I hate statistics!" Interestingly enough, as an undergrad I enjoyed statistics, and I welcomed the challenge. However, as a graduate student, I totally hated statistics. Nonetheless, it is behind me, and I want to receive an A or A-. More important, I understand the concepts and principles of statistics, and I can use Standard Deviations, the Chebyshev's Theorem Effect, and the Empirical Rule, on the job (lol). I ask the question: "have you ever feared something in life, only to overcome your fears by just putting forth an action plan, and doing?" What a concept, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment